I love the surfer room because is very interesting and original. I think than the party room is very tidy and organisate and I can see a bed with a lot of ballon lights. I like the skate room, is very colofull and tidy. I like the idea of have a skate in the wall.
I like so much the bedroom for a swimmer. I don't like swim but it's very interesting have a swimming pool in your bedroom . It's funny and very exiting! :) kisses ..
I like very much the bedroom for swimmer, Because it have a big swimming pool in the midle of the room,behind of the swimming pool there is a big and confortable bed, to the left side of the room we can see a blue sofa, and to the right side of the room there is a television , I thinks that is a very cool bedroom ! . Barby Iglesias!
i like the bedroom for parties because is so colorfull and the balls light lamps are so cool! i realy love it, i like the violet bedside table it's cute :), finally i like the big bed...goodbye
I like the bedroom for swimmer, it is a tidy a big room. the is a bed in the back of the room. in front of it hçthere is a big swimming pool. I like to have this romm, I think than a young person live there. I Love the surfer romm, it is a great room, I can see a carpet in the floor, the wall are blue, aand the bed is inside a tent.
A bedroom for an active teenager it's very funny becouse there is slide and it's very big . There are two stairs , and well i like the bedroom becouse it's childash and colourfull .
I like the bedroom for swimmer, becouse is very big. It have a swimming pool in the middle and at the backroud it have a a bed between two lamps and 2 night taples ,at the left of the bed is an armachair and a dresser of drawers. It think bhind the bed is a bathroom but I`m not suer.
I love the bedroom for parties!! it's so colorfull and have a big bed!
ResponderEliminarkisses! :)
I love the surfer room because is very interesting and original.
ResponderEliminarI think than the party room is very tidy and organisate and I can see a bed with a lot of ballon lights.
I like the skate room, is very colofull and tidy. I like the idea of have a skate in the wall.
I like so much the bedroom for a swimmer. I don't like swim but it's very interesting have a swimming pool in your bedroom . It's funny and very exiting! :) kisses ..
ResponderEliminarI love the party's room!!! because there are two confortable beds and a lot of lamps of diferent colours on the top of the room.
ResponderEliminarYae Lescano.(:
I like very much the bedroom for swimmer, Because it have a big swimming pool in the midle of the room,behind of the swimming pool there is a big and confortable bed, to the left side of the room we can see a blue sofa, and to the right side of the room there is a television , I thinks that is a very cool bedroom ! .
ResponderEliminarBarby Iglesias!
i like the bedroom for parties because is so colorfull and the balls light lamps are so cool! i realy love it, i like the violet bedside table it's cute :), finally i like the big bed...goodbye
ResponderEliminarI like the bedroom for swimmer, it is a tidy a big room. the is a bed in the back of the room. in front of it hçthere is a big swimming pool.
ResponderEliminarI like to have this romm, I think than a young person live there.
I Love the surfer romm, it is a great room, I can see a carpet in the floor, the wall are blue, aand the bed is inside a tent.
A bedroom for an active teenager it's very funny becouse there is slide and it's very big . There are two stairs , and well i like the bedroom becouse it's childash and colourfull .
ResponderEliminarI like the bedroom for swimmer, becouse is very big. It have a swimming pool in the middle and at the backroud it have a a bed between two lamps and 2 night taples ,at the left of the bed is an armachair and a dresser of drawers.
ResponderEliminarIt think bhind the bed is a bathroom but I`m not suer.