Hello I everybody:Welcome to my beautiful page My name is Crystal and i'm in year 6 at IMA is (GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT)SCHOOL
GOOD THINGS ABAUT ME :)i'm good at computers and I like FACEBOOK ♥♥♥♥
BAD THINGS ABAOT ME :::::: I'M sometimes hungry in class im often late for school
MY FREE TIMES ::::::::::::::::::: :))))))))) :D : I sometimes go to her home from school by car I sometimes go to her house and a sleep over . then I go home and do my homework . Then I go out with my friends I go to bed at telve o clock . I never read in bed . on saturday I go out my friends
Hello!!...
ResponderEliminarHi everybody. Welcome to my page. My name is Ariel Blum and I'm in year 1 at I.M.A.
Good thing about me...
I'm good at computers and I like watch Tv. I'm sometimes tired in school.
Bad things about me...
I'm hardly ever late for school and I'm sometimes bored in my house.
My free time...
I always walk home from school. I'm never bored in class. I go home very tired and do homework.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
me encanta tu page teacher
ResponderEliminarariel
Hello I everybody:Welcome to my beautiful page
ResponderEliminarMy name is Crystal and i'm in year 6 at IMA is (GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT)SCHOOL
GOOD THINGS ABAUT ME :)i'm good at computers and I like FACEBOOK ♥♥♥♥
BAD THINGS ABAOT ME :::::: I'M sometimes hungry in class im often late for school
MY FREE TIMES ::::::::::::::::::: :))))))))) :D : I sometimes go to her home from school by car I sometimes go to her house and a sleep over . then I go home and do my homework . Then I go out with my friends I go to bed at telve o clock .
I never read in bed .
on saturday I go out my friends